CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 9, 2009

It don't feel like the weekend. I guess cause I technically have nowhere to be come Monday. It feels good though for the time being.


This morning around 8:30 I woke up and had a strange craving for baked chicken. So that's what I had for breakfast, complete with hot sauce and water. Then I cleaned the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher. Around 11am I took a benadryl and went to sleep. I woke up thinking it was late but it was only 12:30. So I started laundry and cleaning a little bit. I made a list for each room in the house. Over the next week or so I'm going to deep clean and organize and dust, I'll probably also start posting decor inspiration as I want to redecorate a few rooms in the house.


Random pics...










Last Tuesday my girls got together and brought food and a cake for my graduation. Although it didn't turn out as we planned, I am most thankful for them thinking about me. Thanks Celisa, Toya and Yolanda! Yo, the cake was very creative and tasty.
My breakfast this morning. I didn't eat all of it, but I ate most.
The beautiful roses my boys brought me at graduation. They bloomed so beautifully.
I got my nails done yesterday and I think this is going to be my last summery set. I don't know about anyone else but I'm ready for fall. I love falls colors and the fall air.
I bought this scrapbook yesterday, I'm going to fill it with random pictures from the entire 10 months I was in school. I hope to start working on it today/night.
I think I've blogged enough this afternoon. Really just random thoughts,etc.
That's all I got for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment