CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Book Review

I am an avid reader. I love to read any and everything. I thought it would be fun to start implementing book reviews. Especially since I'm trying to motivate my 4th grader to read more and be able to tell about what he read and learned.

So my first book review will start in my next post and the book I will be reviewing is LA Candy by Lauren Conrad

I was a little skeptical about this book. The book is based loosely around the reality tv show The Hills. Now that show was one of my guilty pleasure but it didn't mean I wanted to read a book about it. lol I didn't do much research on the book cause hearing the name and then seeing the book cover just did not peak my interest. So I didn't really know what type of book it was. One day grocery shopping in Target I wandered over to the book section to grab a quick read and nothing really caught my eye. Thats when I saw Lauren's book and it was 30% off cover price so I figured how bad could it be.

I'm excited to incorporate this section into my blog as I love to read. So we'll see where this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment